Due date extended for MBDH Community Development and Engagement Program Proposals
The Community Development and Engagement program is open for proposals through 11:59 p.m. CT July 12, 2021!
The Midwest Big Data Innovation Hub provides support for new community-led initiatives that focus on key data challenges in the Midwest, including building data science educational capacity, bringing together cross-discipline and cross-sector communities that share interests, and removing barriers to data sharing.
This year our focus is on fostering creative partnerships, including:
- Small colleges and universities (especially MSIs and TCUs) with larger institutions
- Academic institutions with local, state, or regional government agencies
- Academic institutions with nonprofits
- Academic institutions with industry collaborators
- Across our priority theme areas
- And more - we encourage you to think creatively!
See the complete call for proposals here: https://midwestbigdatahub.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/MBDH-CDE-Call-…
- May 17 - Call for proposals released
- May 24 - Overview webinar and collaborator matching event (opportunity to talk with other prospective proposers about collaborating on a project)
- June 3 - Q&A webinar for proposers
- June 17 - Q&A webinar with partner-matching session (3:00-4:00 CT)
- July 12 - Proposals due